Seabirds and more...

I came to end of my intensive Seabird weekend (A long weekend at that!) on Tuesday after a day on the Farnes with Hawk's Head Photography on their Farne Islands workshop, I gained my place or should that be two places on the workshop for myself and Brian by winning two sections of the WWT's Photography competition and indeed it was a very good prize, being able to spend the day with some amazing wildlife!
I have a lot of images to go through and process and I will be doing this over the next few days and will hopefully get a blog post up of which will include those pictures too, I will also include a short summary of today which saw me get two lifers including a well overdue Yellow Wagtail and although not a lifer, watching a stunning pair of Marsh Harriers, but for now I'll leave you with just a couple of photo's and the obligatory photo of a Puffin with Sand eel's, Thanks for looking!





And finally one last picture! 



Looks like Brian's got a new friend! well, when he's not trying to attack his hat!



Comments

  1. Looks like Brian has taken a Tern for the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.:-) It'll be your Tern next Sam, once I get round to sorting out the images.:-)
    Great day! Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had that pleasure also, as long as you wear a cap you tend to be fine, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts