A lack of posts!

I haven't been blogging much of recent due to being away quite abit, France and belgium a few weeks back, A few photography jobs in between, sitting in fighter jets and then being on holiday in Dumfries & Galloway has led to little time to sort pictures out I have taken in these places so in turn very little time to blog! Anyway since its been a little while since my last post I thought I'd put a few pictures up for the time being, hope you enjoy looking at them!
Harris Hawk

Common Frog

Burnet Moth

A view of Portpatrick (D&G)

Additional note: thanks to all those who attended the RSPB's bird's for all talk and walk yesterday with me and Brian Moorhead (Killy Birder) it was much appreciated and we hope you all enjoyed it! 

Comments

  1. Nice pics Sam. Keep them coming.
    I've had some very good feedback about the presentation and talk, especially regarding your photos. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    The presentation was really good and your photos added a lot to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brian and thanks mark,
    sorry for the late reply! I thought the presentation went well and I look forward to helping contribute to others in the near future! and thank you Brian as without your knowledge of the birds it would only be pictures of random birds!
    Thank you too mark and thanks for making the effort to attend, it is always appreciated! and thank you for the nice comments
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts