Back!

No I haven't gone, I just haven't had the time to update the blog, I will be updating it later on in the week with pictures/reports of my half term last week which included a close encounter with a Yearling Roebuck, A family of green woodpeckers teaching their young to fly, lots of cuckoos and a few amphibians, I'll also report on 8 lifers in a day! and a very wet day at St.abbs! Anyway I thought I'd at least post one picture as I haven't blogged for while!

Yearling Roebuck going from
Winter coat to a Summer coat

More to come soon! and..... if you want to keep right up to date with all of my photography why not give my Facebook page a like?

Comments

  1. Sometimes the actual watching of birds and wildlife, not to mention life in general, gets in the way of blogging Sam.:-)
    Very nice Facebook page. Brian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts