Take-off

After a busy weekend photographing the arrivals and departures of aircraft at Newcastle Airport bound for the Sunderland airshow and beyond I have begun processing my images, there are quite a few to say the least! for now however here are just a few of the first pictures that I have processed. A full report with more pictures will be up in the next few days, thanks for looking!

Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4


Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina "Miss Pick Up" 


Hawker Hunter "Miss Demeanour" 







Comments

  1. Sam that Hunter shot is superb! Nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary, I'm sure you will see the rest of them at some point! Watching the Hunter coming down the runway at that speed was excellent!
      Thanks again,
      Sam

      Delete
  2. I certainly agree about the quality of the Hunter image. Especially like the Catalina image too. All very professional and I look forward to seeing more Sam. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, Glad you liked them, more to come over the next few days!
      Thanks again,
      Sam

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts